Thanksgiving Coloring Free Printable Thank You Cards
Thanksgiving is just around the corner!
It’s that time of year again when we express gratitude…gratitude for the bountiful harvest and holiday dinners, gratitude for being in the here and now, and gratitude for spending time with family and friends.
In addition to all of this gratitude, why not express thanks for each other? That can be a wonderful way to spread more joy this Thanksgiving.
Whether you’re looking for a classroom activity or a fun project for a family gathering, you might like these printable designs to color and gift. The download contains a PDF with 5 pages, one page for each card design.
Use any materials you like—colored pencils, crayons, markers. You can even add some glitter. Stickers. Sequins. These cards are all about your creativity.
It’s super simple to start. Just…
- Click the “Free-Purchase” button below (and continue with the checkout)
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the download. Download your file.
- Color and decorate!
- Fold the card in half along the solid line & cut along the dotted lines (optional). Final result: A folded 5 x 7″ card
- Ready to give to that special someone! Enjoy.
*I would recommend printing these on cardstock. The thicker paper will make the cards more durable for all the fun materials you might want to use. The pages are set to print on regular size 8.5 x 11″ paper.
Activity Idea – Who are you thankful for?
- In a classroom or at a gathering, ask each child to choose their favorite coloring design
- Print the pages and help with the cutting and folding (or do it for them if they’re too young for scissors!)
- Color and decorate!
- After coloring and decorating the front, ask each child to write a thank you note inside. This can be a positive message to a classmate, a teacher, or a family member. “Who are you thankful for, and why?”
- Now, the fun part: Everyone gives their card to that special someone!
- And, if that was super fun…repeat!
When you download the FREE 5-pack coloring card printable, you get:
- One PDF with (5) pages. Each page has one unique card.
- You can see the 5 unique designs in the images above.
- A page looks like this: (Once folded, the left side becomes the back of the card, and the right side becomes the front.)
Happy coloring and “thank you” gifting!
I would absolutely LOVE to see what you come up with. Please snap a picture of your creation and share on social media. Tag @thankyoumebook so that I can see! ~Elena
Follow on social media for updates on more free printables!