Valentine’s Day Free Printable Coloring Cards
Valentine’s Day is here! It’s that time of year again…the time of hearts, love, and gifts for that special someone.
You might be shopping for that perfect Valentine’s Day card, but before you do, have you thought about making your own? There’s something magical about putting in the effort to craft and color your own creation. No matter what materials you use, that time and intention adds a spark of heart and soul. And what could be better than a Valentine’s card with your heart and soul?
If you would like a starting point for your own creative Valentine’s Day cards, try these FREE downloadable, printable designs. These make for a great children’s art project—perfect for a school art project, homeschooling activity, after school care project, or just a fun activity for the holiday.
Use any materials you like—colored pencils, crayons, markers. You can even add some glitter. Stickers. Sequins. These cards are all about your creativity.
It’s super simple to start. Just…
- Click the “Free-Purchase” button (and continue with the checkout)
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the download. Download your file.
- Color and decorate!
- Fold the card in half along the solid line & cut along the dotted lines (optional). Final result: A folded 5 x 7″ card
- Ready to give to that special someone! Enjoy.
*I would recommend printing these on cardstock. The thicker paper will make the cards more durable for all the fun materials you might want to use. The pages are set to print on regular size 8.5 x 11″ paper.
When you download the FREE 4-pack coloring card printable, you get:
- One PDF with (4) pages. Each page has one unique card.
- You can see the 4 unique designs in the images above.
- A page looks like this: (Once folded, the left side becomes the back of the card, and the right side becomes the front.)
We at the Thank You, Me book team would absolutely LOVE to see what you come up with. Please snap a picture of your creation and share on social media. Tag us so that we can see! @thankyoumebook on Facebook or @thankyoumebook on Instagram. Can’t wait to see your cards!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Follow us on social media for updates on more free printables!